TN-02 Chennai North West – RTO Vehicle Registration Details Tamil Nadu, get complete TN02 RTO city address details with RTO Office mobile number, email id, address, and functions of TN-02 Chennai North West
TN Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) TN-02
|Chennai North West
|New Avadi Road, Anna Nagar East, Chennai – 600102
Information Available from Registration Certificate (RC)
- Full Registration Number: TN02 XX Chennai North West
- Chassis and Engine Number
- TN02 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Vehicle Fitness details of TN02
- Insurance Details of TN02.
Also Read : Driving Licence Application Status
Functions of TN-02 Chennai North West RTO Office in Tamil Nadu
Chennai North West RTO office plays a vital role when it comes to handling the Tamil Nadu Transport Department to establish and implement rules under the guidelines of the Motor Vehicle Act. Following are some of the functions of the office:
- Chennai North West RTO is responsible to register vehicles and give them temporary and permanent registration numbers.
- To issue a learner’s and driver’s license.
- They are also responsible for booking a registration number of your own choice.
- Issue Pollution Certificate (PUC) to control pollution in Chennai North West , Tamil Nadu
- To strictly enforce permit conditions for safe school transport.
- To issue state, inter-state, national, and tourist permits to commercial vehicles.
- To issue a vehicles fitness certificate.
- To ease the process of road tax collection.
- To issue various tenders for the Transport Department.
- To grant registration for E-Autorickshaws and other innovative projects started by the Transport Department of Chennai North West , Tamil Nadu.
Also Read : RTO Registration Charges in Tamil Nadu