We go over such countless vehicles consistently that help us covering significant stretches in so little time. Vehicles, not just assistance we make our life advantageous and smooth yet additionally answerable for flaunting our norm and class to society. In a question of not many years, vehicles we own recognize us from the rest and improve our distinction generally. This has prompted ascent in-vehicle proprietors and everybody needs to get the best of the vehicle which they can manage. As the vehicle request is expanding, so individuals need to refresh themselves from old to new models of the vehicle, and if from no vehicle to utilized or old vehicle with less deterioration of it’s anything but an entirety.
This reaches a solitary resolution that how to proficiently move responsibility from one individual to the next if there should arise an occurrence of recycled vehicles being purchased and sold. This article explicitly examines that what all records are required for move proprietorship, what is the method in Haryana, and imagine a scenario in which the proprietor and buyer are from various states, what can anyone do then, at that point. In this way, let us begin examining every point individually.
When you can transfer vehicle ownership?
Well in only 3 cases where a person can get vehicle ownership transfer
- During the sale of the vehicle
- If there is a Death of the owner
- In case of Purchase of vehicle in a public auction
Also, this transfer can be within the state or interstate as per the owner and buyer’s residence.
Documents required for vehicle ownership transfer in Haryana
- Original Registration Certificate of the vehicle
- Proof of Address it can be Aadhar Card or Passport, Electricity Bill only when it’s on your name and Ration Card)
- Insurance Certificate of the vehicle
- PAN Card of both the seller and the buyer.
- PUC Certificate
- Form 28
- Form 29
- Form 30
- Form 31
- Form 32
- Form 35
- Passport-sized photographs
Also Read : RTO Registration Charges In Haryana
Vehicle Ownership Transfer Cost in Haryana
The cost of vehicle ownership transfer can be varied from Rs.300 to Rs.2000, depending on the type of vehicle and the RTO.
Procedure of transfer ownership of vehicles offline in Haryana
- Procurement of No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Original RTO, if the buyer and seller reside in different RTO areas.
- Visit Haryana RTO with all the required documents
- Submit the documents along with the passport-sized photographs.
- Pay application fees.
- The transfer of ownership of the vehicle will be done in 30 days.
What is the procedure of transfer ownership of vehicles online in Haryana?
- Visit the official website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Click the “Online Services” tab
- Select the “Vehicle Related Services” section on the screen
- Click on “The other States”
- Enter your “Vehicle Registration Number” on the redirected page and click proceed
- Click on Miscellaneous
- Enter your “Mobile Number”, click on “Generate OTP”
- Enter the correct OTP and select “Show Details”
- Under “Application Selection”, select “Transfer of Ownership”
- Enter your details under “Transfer of Ownership Details” like new owner’s details, current address, permanent address, Insurance details.
- Click on “Payment” to pay the fees.
- Now, Form 29 and 30 along with the receipt will be generated.
- Both the parties, the seller and the buyer have to sign the hard copy of the documents.
- Along with this, other documents have to be submitted to the RTO Office.
- The RC will be transferred in 30 days or more.
The process to Transfer Ownership of a Vehicle in India