Find any registered Vehicle Registration Details in India. Click on any of the states in which your vehicle is from and get the complete details of RTO office with Vehicle Registration State, the City and the Regional Transport Office (RTO) Address, Phone Number & Email.
Vehicle Registration Details State Wise
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Lakshadweep Islands|
|Andhra Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Odisha|
|Daman and Diu||Puducherry|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Tripura|
Also read :- RTO State Codes in India
How to Find Vehicle Registration Details Online ?
The Government of India has made it possible for all vehicle owners to check Vehicle Registration Details online. Follow the steps below to get the details :
- Step 1: You have to visit VAHAN the official website for Ministry of Road Transport and Highway.
- Step 2: On the menu bar of the page, click on ‘Know Your Vehicle Details’.
- Step 3: On the new page as the image above enter the vehicle registration number.
- Step 4: All your details will be visible do make a note of the car or bike owner’s name and other details of the vehicle.
Vehicle Owner Details via Registration Number
Below are the detail that you will be able to see while searching for Vehicle Registration details online
- Registration Number
- Registration Date
- Chassis and Engine Number (Partially Visible)
- Owner Name
- Vehicle Class or Type
- Fuel Type
- Manufacturer and Model Name
- Fitness or Registration Expiry Date
- Road Tax Details
- Insurance Expiry Date
- Pollution Under Control Certificate (PUCC) Expiry Date.
- Emission Norms Details
- Status of the Registration Certificate
How To Check Vehicle Registration Details With SMS?
You can also check Vehicle Registration Details via SMS also all you need to type VAHAN <Space> Vehicle Registration Number. (Example: VAHAN UP32AD8xx2) and send it to to 7738299899.
Compete vehicle details will be shared on your mobile number via SMS
Related Articles :