DL-07 is the RTO Code for Mayur Vihar East Delhi office which is one among the 18 RTO office in Delhi. We have 18 RTO office to help Delhi people to register their vehicles and obtain driver’s licence as one of it function. It comes under East Delhi Zonal jurisdiction of the Transport Department of Delhi which was established under section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
DL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) DL-07
|Mayur Vihar East Delhi
|Mayur Vihar, East Delhi, Delhi – 110091
Also Read : Delhi Traffic Challan
Functions of DL-07 Mayur Vihar East Delhi RTO Office in Delhi
- Conduct driver’s licence test
- Issue driver’s learner’s and permanent licence.
- Issue temporary and permanent registration to vehicles.
- Issue permits to commercial vehicles for interstate and national transportation.
- Issue vehicle fitness certificate for transportation vehicles as well as renew them.
- To collect road taxes.
- Maintain a database of registered vehicles in DL-06 area
- Issue international driving permits.
- Issuance of No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Implement road safety measures.
Also Read : Delhi RTO Office
Delhi Vehicle Registration