DL-10 is the RTO Code for Raja Garden West Delhi office which is one among the 18 RTO office in Delhi. It comes under the jurisdiction of the West Delhi District Zonal Office of the Transport Department of Delhi which was established under section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
DL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) DL-10
|West Delhi – Raja Garden
|Raja Garden, Delhi – 110027
Also Read :- RTO Charges in Delhi
Functions of DL-10 Raja Garden RTO Office in Delhi
Following are some function that are taken care by Raja Garden RTO Office in Delhi :
- To issue learner’s and permanent driving licence under DL-10 Code
- To maintain and issue temporary and permanent registration to vehicles.
- To do changes in licence and Registration Certificate if there is an error.
- To collect road-related taxes.
- To implement policies related to curbing vehicular pollution.
- To assist in online registration.
- To offer permits for vehicles.
- To renew a registration certificate.
- To issue trade certificates to dealers of vehicles.
- To enforce road safety measures.
- To enforce emission and safety-related norms for vehicles
Also Read : Vehicle Fitness Certificate
Delhi Vehicle Registration