While applying for your driving license in Gujarat in case of renewal or new one there is a complete process that needs to be followed after that you will be able to check the status of your Driving Licence online in Gujarat. It is advisable to wait for min 2 weeks after applying for DL in Gujarat and then check the DL status as it takes a minimum of two weeks for the RTO to dispatch a new driving licence or a renewed driving licence, applicants. If you are still not able to find any information about your driving licence even after 2-3 weeks, you should contact the RTO and enquire about it.
Steps to Check Driving Licence Online in Gujarat
- Visit https://haryanatransport.gov.in/ and click on “Online Services For Citizen”.
- Click on the “Online Services” tab.
- On the next page, click on “DL and LL Related Online Services”.
- Click on the “Driving Licence Related Services” tab.
- Choose the State from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Apply Online” drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the “Application Status” option.
- Enter the “Application Number”, “Date of Birth”, and “Captcha”.
- Click on “Submit” and on the next page, you will find the status of your driving licence application.
Also Read :- Vehicle Fitness Certificate Online
Gujrat Vehicle Registration Details
Driving Licence Fees & Status