HP-12 Nalagarh – RTO Vehicle Registration Details Himachal Pradesh, get complete HP12 RTO city address details with RTO Office mobile number, email id, address, and functions of HP-12 Nalagarh
HP Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) HP-12
|Address||Nalagarh, Solan, Himachal Pradesh – 174101|
Also Read : HSRP and Color-Coded Sticker: How to order and cost
Information Available from Registration Certificate (RC)
- Full Registration Number: HP12 XX Nalagarh
- Chassis and Engine Number
- HP12 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Vehicle Fitness details of HP12
- Insurance Details of HP12.
Also Read : Driving Licence Application Status
Functions of HP-12 Nalagarh RTO Office in Himachal Pradesh
Nalagarh RTO office plays a vital role when it comes to handling the Himachal Pradesh Transport Department to establish and implement rules under the guidelines of the Motor Vehicle Act. Following are some of the functions of the office:
- Nalagarh RTO is responsible to register vehicles and give them temporary and permanent registration numbers.
- To issue a learner’s and driver’s license.
- They are also responsible for booking a registration number of your own choice.
- Issue Pollution Certificate (PUC) to control pollution in Nalagarh , Himachal Pradesh
- To strictly enforce permit conditions for safe school transport.
- To issue state, inter-state, national, and tourist permits to commercial vehicles.
- To issue a vehicles fitness certificate.
- To ease the process of road tax collection.
- To issue various tenders for the Transport Department.
- To grant registration for E-Autorickshaws and other innovative projects started by the Transport Department of Nalagarh , Himachal Pradesh.3
Also Read : Vehicle Registration Details
Himachal Pradesh Vehicle Registration Details
|RTO Location||RTO Code||RTO Location||RTO Code|
|Dodra Kawar||HP-77||Sunder Nagar||HP-31|
|Shimla (Rural)||HP-52||Paonta Sahib||HP-17|