TN-07 Chennai South – RTO Vehicle Registration Details Tamil Nadu, get complete TN07 RTO city address details with RTO Office mobile number, email id, address, and functions of TN-07 Chennai South
TN Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) TN-07
|Phone||91-44-24450404 / 24457189|
|Address||Thiruvalluvar Nagar, East Coast Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai -600041|
Also Read : HSRP and Color-Coded Sticker: How to order and cost
Information Available from Registration Certificate (RC)
- Full Registration Number: TN07 XX Chennai South
- Chassis and Engine Number
- TN07 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Vehicle Fitness details of TN07
- Insurance Details of TN07.
Also Read : Driving Licence Application Status
Functions of TN-07 Chennai South RTO Office in Tamil Nadu
Chennai South RTO office plays a vital role when it comes to handling the Tamil Nadu Transport Department to establish and implement rules under the guidelines of the Motor Vehicle Act. Following are some of the functions of the office:
- Chennai South RTO is responsible to register vehicles and give them temporary and permanent registration numbers.
- To issue a learner’s and driver’s license.
- They are also responsible for booking a registration number of your own choice.
- Issue Pollution Certificate (PUC) to control pollution in Chennai South , Tamil Nadu
- To strictly enforce permit conditions for safe school transport.
- To issue state, inter-state, national, and tourist permits to commercial vehicles.
- To issue a vehicles fitness certificate.
- To ease the process of road tax collection.
- To issue various tenders for the Transport Department.
- To grant registration for E-Autorickshaws and other innovative projects started by the Transport Department of Chennai South , Tamil Nadu.
Also Read : RTO Registration Charges in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Vehicle Registration Details
|RTO LOCATIONS||RTO CODE||RTO LOCATIONS||RTO CODE|
|Rto Chennai(South)||TN-07||Salem (East)||TN-54|
|Rto Karur||TN-47||Coimbatore West||TN-99|