AP-08 Guntur – RTO Vehicle Registration Details Andhra Pradesh, get complete AP08 RTO city address details with RTO Office mobile number, email id, address, and functions of AP-08 Guntur
AP Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) AP-08
|State Transport Code||AP|
|RTO / Registration Office||Khairtabad, Hyderabad District|
|Address||Khairtabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh|
Information Available from Registration Certificate (RC)
- Full Registration Number: AP08 XX Guntur
- Chassis and Engine Number
- AP08 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Vehicle Fitness details of AP08
- Insurance Details of AP08.
Also Read : Hypothecation Removal Process Online and Offline
Functions of AP-08 Guntur RTO Office in Andhra Pradesh
AP-08 Guntur RTO office plays a vital role when it comes to handling the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department to establish and implement rules under the guidelines of the Motor Vehicle Act. Following are some of the functions of the office:
- Guntur RTO is responsible to register vehicles and give them temporary and permanent registration numbers.
- To issue a learner’s and driver’s license.
- They are also responsible for booking a registration number of your own choice.
- Issue Pollution Certificate (PUC) to control pollution in Andhra Pradesh
- To strictly enforce permit conditions for safe school transport.
- To issue state, inter-state, national, and tourist permits to commercial vehicles.
- To issue a vehicles fitness certificate.
- To ease the process of road tax collection.
- To issue various tenders for the Transport Department.
- To grant registration for E-Autorickshaws and other innovative projects started by the Transport Department of Andhra Pradesh.
Also Read : What is Form 28 of RTO?
|RTO AP Code||RTO AP Location|
|AP-01 RTO||Adilabad / Mancherial / Nirmal|
|AP-02 RTO||Anantapur / Hindupur|
|AP-03 RTO||Chittoor / Tirupati / Madanapalle / Rajampet|
|AP-04 RTO||Kadapa / Proddatur|
|AP-05 RTO||Kakinada / Amalapuram / Rajahmundry|
|AP-07 RTO||Guntur / Piduguralla / Narasaraopet / Repalle|
|AP-09 RTO||Khairtabad, Hyderabad District|
|AP-10 RTO||Secunderabad, Hyderabad District|
|AP-11 RTO||Malakpet, Hyderabad District|
|AP-12 RTO||Bahadurpura, Hyderabad District|
|AP-13 RTO||Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad District|
|AP-15 RTO||Karimnagar / Jagtial / Peddapalli|
|AP-16 & AP-17 RTO||Bejawada / Gudivada / Machilipatnam / Nandigama|
|AP-18 & AP-19 RTO||Nuzvid|
|AP-20 RTO||Khammam / Kothagudem / Sathupally / Yellandu|
|AP-21 RTO||Kurnool / Adoni / Nandyal|
|AP-22 RTO||Mahaboobnagar / Pebbair / Gadwal|
|AP-23 RTO||Medak / Siddipet / Sangareddy (RC puram)|
|AP-24 RTO||Nalgonda / Bhongir / Suryapet|
|AP-25 RTO||Nizamabad / Kamareddy|
|AP-26 RTO||Nellore / Kavali / Gudur / Sullurpeta|
|AP-27 RTO||Ongole / Chirala / Markapur / Prakasam|
|AP-28 & AP-29 RTO||Rangareddy|
|AP-30 RTO||Srikakulam /Tekkali/Palasa/Sompeta/Ichchapuram/Kaviti|
|AP-31 RTO||Visakhapatnam / Gajuwaka / Anakapalli|
|AP-33 & AP-34 RTO||Gajuwaka|
|AP-36 RTO||Warangal / Jangaon / Mahabubabad|
|AP-37 RTO||Eluru / Jangareddygudem / Kovvur / Tadepalligudem /Tanuku / Bhimavaram / Palakollu / Chintalapudi|