DL-04 is the RTO Code for Janakpuri West Delhi office which is one among the 18 RTO office in Delhi. We have 18 RTo office to help Delhi people to register their vehicles and obtain driver’s licence as one of it function. It comes under the jurisdiction of the Transport Department of Delhi which was established under section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
DL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) DL-04
|City||West Delhi – Janakpuri|
|Phone||91-11-25551618 / 25531002|
|Address||Janakpuri, West Delhi, Delhi – 110058|
Also Read : Delhi Traffic Challan
Functions of DL-04 Janakpuri RTO Office in Delhi
The function of Janakpuri RTO Office in Delhi are as follows :
- Janakpuri RTO are responsible to issue learner’s and permanent driving licence.
- Janakpuri RTO are responsible to maintain and issue temporary and permanent registration to vehicles.
- Janakpuri RTO are responsible to do changes in licence and Registration Certificate if there is an error.
- They are responsible to collect road-related taxes.
- Janakpuri RTO are responsible to implement policies related to curbing vehicular pollution.
- DL-04 RTO are responsible to assist in online registration.
- DL-04 RTO are responsible to offer permits for vehicles.
- DL-04 RTO are responsible to renew a registration certificate.
- DL-04 RTO are responsible to issue trade certificates to dealers of vehicles.
- They are responsible to enforce road safety measures.
- DL-04 RTO are responsible to enforce emission and safety-related norms for vehicles
Also Read : Delhi RTO Office