DL-09 is the RTO Code for Janakpuri / Palam South West Delhi office which is one among the 18 RTO office in Delhi. We have 18 RTO office to help Delhi people to register their vehicles and obtain driver’s licence as one of it function. It comes under South West DelhiZonal jurisdiction of the Transport Department of Delhi which was established under section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
DL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) DL-09
|City||South West Delhi – Janakpuri / Palam|
|Phone||91-11-25624064 / 25163615|
|Address||Palam, Janakpuri, Delhi – 110058|
Also Read : Delhi Traffic Challan
Functions of DL-09 Janakpuri / Palam South West Delhi RTO Office in Delhi
TheJanakpuri / Palam RTO office plays a vital role when it comes to handling the Transport Department establish and implement rules under the guidelines of the Motor Vehicle Act. Following are some of the functions of the office:
- Janakpuri RTO is responsible to register vehicles and give them temporary and permanent registration number.
- To issue learner’s and driver’s licence.
- They are also responsible for booking a registration number of your own choice.
- Pollution Control Check
- To issue vehicles fitness certificate.
- To strictly enforce permit conditions for safe school transport.
- To issue state, inter-state, national and tourist permit to commercial vehicles.
- To ease the process of road tax collection.
- To issue various tenders for the Transport Department.
- To grant registration for E-Autorickshaws and other innovative projects started by the Transport Department of Delhi.