DL-06 is the RTO Code for Sarai Kale Khan Central Delhi office which is one among the 18 RTO office in Delhi. We have 18 RTO office to help Delhi people to register their vehicles and obtain driver’s licence as one of it function. It comes under Central Delhi Zonal jurisdiction of the Transport Department of Delhi which was established under section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
DL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) DL-06
|City||Sarai Kale Khan Central Delhi|
|Address||Sarai Kale Khan Central Delhi, 110013|
Also Read : Delhi Traffic Challan
Functions of DL-06 Sarai Kale Khan RTO Office in Delhi
The function of Sarai Kale Khan Central Delhi RTO Office in Delhi are as follows :
- To conduct driver’s licence test and issue the driver’s learner’s and permanent licence.
- To give temporary and permanent registration to vehicles.
- To issue permits to commercial vehicles for interstate and national transportation.
- To issue vehicle fitness certificate for transportation vehicles as well as renew them.
- To collect road taxes.
- Maintain a database of registered vehicles in DL-06 area
- Issue international driving permits.
- Issue NOC for transferring vehicles to other states.
- Implement road safety measures.
Also Read : Delhi RTO Office
Delhi Vehicle Registration