DL-18 is the RTO Code for Ghaziabad office which is one among the 18 RTO office in Delhi. Ghaziabad comes under NCR region because of that it comes under the jurisdiction of the Delhi, District Zonal Office of the Transport Department of Delhi which was established under section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
DL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) DL-18
|City||Ghaziabad due to the NCR|
|Address||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002|
Also Read : RTO Form 28
Functions of DL-18 Ghaziabad RTO Office in Delhi
Ghaziabad RTO make sure that all the functions according to Motor Vehicles Act should be followed in the region. Some of the functions according to RTO Office in Delhi are as follows :
- They are responsible for learners’ licence and permanent licence
- They are responsible for Renewal of drivers’ licence as well as registration certificate
- They are responsible for duplicate licence and duplicate registration or hypothecation certificate.
- They are responsible for Pollution check (PUC Certificate) and control and road tax collection
- They are responsible for Tracking status of registration certificate
- They are responsible for keeping a track record of offences committed by registered vehicles
- They are responsible for issuing vehicle fitness certificate for transportation vehicles as well as renew them.
- They are responsible for road safety so as to lower down the case of an accident
- They are responsible for Reform and initiate new rules according to the Motor Vehicles Act
- They are responsible for Special permits authorization
- They are responsible for issuing an international driving licence as per the applications
- Regulating driving schools