DL-05 is the RTO Code for Loni Road East Delhi office which is one among the 18 RTO office in Delhi. We have 18 RTO office to help Delhi people to register their vehicles and obtain driver’s licence as one of it function. It comes under the North-East Zonal jurisdiction of the Transport Department of Delhi which was established under section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
DL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) DL-05
|City||East Delhi – Loni Road|
|Address||Loni Road, Shahdara, East Delhi, Delhi – 110032|
Also Read : Delhi Traffic Challan
Functions of DL-05 Loni Road RTO Office in Delhi
The function of Loni Road East Delhi RTO Office in Delhi are as follows :
- Responsible for learner’s and permanent driving licence.
- Loni Road RTO maintains and issue temporary and permanent registration to vehicles.
- Loni Road RTO can do changes in licence and Registration Certificate if there is an error while allotting them.
- They are responsible to collect road-related taxes.
- DL-05 RTO implement policies related to curbing vehicular pollution.
- DL-05 RTO is responsible to assist in online registration.
- DL-05 RTO offer permits for vehicles.
- DL-05 RTO is responsible to renew a registration certificate.
- DL-05 RTO is responsible to issue trade certificates to dealers of vehicles.
- They are responsible to enforce road safety measures.
- DL-05 RTO are responsible to enforce emission and safety-related norms for vehicles
Also Read : Delhi RTO Office