KL-38 Thodupuzha – RTO Vehicle Registration Details Kerala, get complete KL38 RTO city address details with RTO Office mobile number, email id, address, and functions of KL-38 Thodupuzha
KL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) KL-38
|Address||Prakash Building, Muvattupuzha Road, Thodupuzha, Idukki – 685584|
Also Read : CNG Kit Price in India
Information Available from Registration Certificate (RC)
- Full Registration Number: KL38 XX Thodupuzha
- Chassis and Engine Number
- KL38 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Vehicle Fitness details of KL38
- Insurance Details of KL38.
Also Read : Driving Licence Application Status
Functions of KL-38 Thodupuzha RTO Office in Kerala
Thodupuzha RTO office plays a vital role when it comes to handling the Kerala Transport Department to establish and implement rules under the guidelines of the Motor Vehicle Act. Following are some of the functions of the office:
- Thodupuzha RTO is responsible to register vehicles and give them temporary and permanent registration numbers.
- To Issue RTO Form 28 for obtaining No Objection
- To issue a learner’s and driver’s license.
- They are also responsible for booking a registration number of your own choice.
- Issue Pollution Certificate (PUC) to control pollution in Thodupuzha, Kerala
- To strictly enforce permit conditions for safe school transport.
- To issue state, inter-state, national, and tourist permits to commercial vehicles.
- To issue a vehicles fitness certificate.
- To ease the process of road tax collection.
- To issue various tenders for the Transport Department.
- To grant registration for E-Autorickshaws and other innovative projects started by the Transport Department of Thodupuzha, Kerala.
Also Read: RTO Registration Charges In Kerala.
|RTO Locations||RTO Codes||RTO Locations||RTO Codes|