KL-63 Angamaly – RTO Vehicle Registration Details Kerala, get complete KL63 RTO city address details with RTO Office mobile number, email id, address, and functions of KL-63 Angamaly
KL Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) KL-63
|Address||Angamaly, Ernakulam – 683572|
Also Read : CNG Kit Price in India
Information Available from Registration Certificate (RC)
- Full Registration Number: KL63 XX Angamaly
- Chassis and Engine Number
- KL63 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Vehicle Fitness details of KL63
- Insurance Details of KL63.
Also Read : Driving Licence Application Status
Functions of KL-63 Angamaly RTO Office in Kerala
Angamaly RTO office plays a vital role when it comes to handling the Kerala Transport Department to establish and implement rules under the guidelines of the Motor Vehicle Act. Following are some of the functions of the office:
- Angamaly RTO is responsible to register vehicles and give them temporary and permanent registration numbers.
- To Issue RTO Form 28 for obtaining No Objection
- To issue a learner’s and driver’s license.
- They are also responsible for booking a registration number of your own choice.
- Issue Pollution Certificate (PUC) to control pollution in Angamaly, Kerala
- To strictly enforce permit conditions for safe school transport.
- To issue state, inter-state, national, and tourist permits to commercial vehicles.
- To issue a vehicles fitness certificate.
- To ease the process of road tax collection.
- To issue various tenders for the Transport Department.
- To grant registration for E-Autorickshaws and other innovative projects started by the Transport Department of Angamaly, Kerala.
Also Read: RTO Registration Charges In Kerala
Kerala Vehicle Registration Details
|RTO Locations||RTO Codes||RTO Locations||RTO Codes|