KA-42 Ramanagara – RTO Vehicle Registration Details Karnataka, get complete KA42 RTO city address details with RTO Office mobile number, email id, address, and functions of KA-42 Karnataka
KA Registration – Regional Transport Office (RTO) KA-42
|Address||Near Ghousia College, Mysore Road, Ramanagara – 562159|
Also Read : HSRP and Color-Coded Sticker: How to order and cost
Information Available from Registration Certificate (RC)
- Full Registration Number: KA42 XX Ramanagara
- Chassis and Engine Number
- KA42 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Vehicle Fitness details of KA42
- Insurance Details of KA42.
Also Read : Driving Licence Application Status
Functions of KA-42 Ramanagara RTO Office in Karnataka
Ramanagara RTO office plays a vital role when it comes to handling the Karnataka Transport Department to establish and implement rules under the guidelines of the Motor Vehicle Act. Following are some of the functions of the office:
- Ramanagara RTO is responsible to register vehicles and give them temporary and permanent registration numbers.
- They are responsible to issue of learners’ licence and permanent licence
- They are responsible for Renewal of drivers’ licence as well as registration certificate
- They are responsible for Issue of a duplicate licence and duplicate registration or hypothecation certificate.
- Issue Pollution Certificate (PUC) to control pollution in Ramanagara, Karnataka
- and control and road tax collection
- They are responsible for Tracking status of registration certificate
- They are responsible for No Objection Certificate for vehicle if it is bought in one state and registered in another state.
- They are responsible for keeping a track record of offences committed by registered vehicles
- They are responsible for Levying penalties against offences caused by a violation of the traffic rules
- They are responsible for Issuing the vehicle fitness certificate to transport vehicles in Ramanagara
- They are responsible for Reform and initiate new rules according to the Motor Vehicles Act
- They are responsible for Issuing international driving licence as per the applications
- They are responsible for Regulating driving schools in Ramanagara
- To grant registration for E-Autorickshaws and other innovative projects started by the Transport Department of Ramanagara, Karnataka.
Also Read : CNG Kit Price in India
Karnataka Vehicle Registration Details
|Location||RTO Codes||Location||RTO Codes|